ITB HOLDINGS LLC | 390 North Orange Avenue, Suite 2300 | Orlando, FL 32801 | USA
+1 855-510-2240
Food Facility

Before you export any food product to the United States, register your company with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, to avoid the detention of your shipment.

COVID-19 has led to a global economic slowdown that is still affecting food security, availability, and access. However, Governments all over the world have made attempts to ensure availability of staple foods and these supply chains have generally held up well.

The FDA regulates approximately 80 percent of the foods Americans eat, including seafood, fresh fruits and vegetables, milk and dairy products, baby food and infant formula, frozen, canned, packaged and snack foods, juice, soft drinks and much more.

Therefore, manufacturers, exporters and importers are required to register their facilities, and provide adequate assurances that these products meet applicable U.S. food safety standards.


Be prepared. If it hasn’t happened already, FDA is coming to visit your manufacturing plant or warehouse. FDA will conduct 1,400 Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) inspections.

ITB HOLDINGS LLC provides the following services to domestic and foreign companies that are manufacturers, exporters, warehouses, importers, or distributors:

■ Food Facility Registration

■ Supplement Facility Registration

■ Food Canning Establishment

■ Foreign Supplier Verification Program

■ U.S. Agent Service

■ Prior Notice

■ Label Review

■ Label Design

Most Food Facility Registrations are completed within 72 hours after your payment is received. Same Day Service is also available, when needed and requested.

Examples of food businesses not regulated by the FDA:

  • Retail food establishments (grocery stores, restaurants, cafeterias, and food trucks), which are regulated by state and local governments.
  • Farmers markets

Please keep in mind that Prior Notice filing requires FDA Registration Numbers.

Your company may need a Food Canning Establishment (FCE) Registration.


Food manufacturers, processors, packers, transporters, distributors, receivers, holders, and importers are required to establish, maintain, and make available to FDA upon request, records which allow the agency to identify food products handled by their facilities.

Biennial Registration Renewal

All Food Facilities must renew their registration between October 1 and December 31, 2022.


Payment Options

  • Debit / Credit Card
  • PayPal
  • Bancontact
  • Giropay
  • iDEAL
  • Sofort
  • Apple Pay
  • Google Pay
  • SEPA Direct Debit
  • Stripe
  • Payments in multiple currencies